Plugin Manager Center
Plugin Manager (plugin_manager) is required in order to fetch MyRoundcube plugins and updates from our mirror servers. You are not required to run plugin_manager after downloading plugins from our mirror servers for them to work in your installation(s).
Plugin Manager Center, as its name states, is the management center for MyRoundcube Plugins bundle introduced with Roundcube 0.7.1, developed and maintained by Rosali as part of our MyRoundcube Plugins project. It allows Administrators to easily check, compare and keep track of each plugin in Roundcube’s installations. Plugin Manager Center is a functionality feature of plugin_manager. More about Plugin Manager >
Plugin Manager Center is divided in eight sections (columns) to make it better organized and easier to follow, as described below.
- Displays plugin’s name along with a description of the plugin.
- Displays plugins’ most current version and release date on our mirror servers.
- Displays plugins’ most current version and release date on your server(s).
- Displays the completeness of a language set and serves as a gateway for approved translators to translate text in real-time.
- Used to report issues. It ensures that developer receives sufficient information to help in the troubleshooting process.
- Notifies on new updates.
New updates available.
No updates available.Clicking the first check-box in the “Updates” column, toggles view between “all plugins updates” and “available plugins updates”.
- Allows to individually select/deselect which plugins updates are going to be downloaded.
Clicking the first check-box in the “Toggle Selection” column, toggles updates selection.
- Section displays developer’s notes, update requirements and procedures as well as important hints or considerations for plugins’ updates.